Sunday, November 25, 2018

Resting

We had a quiet day today.  We slept in and took naps.  We did go grocery shopping so we are set for the week.  I can't remember the last time we went to Winco.  We have just been picking up little things here and there.  I also updated my resume and am ready to apply for that job.  I also put the safety sticker on my car.  It took me a month to do that.  I love the pictures Rachel.  Robin can you print shop that family picture so my scarf isn't so bright.  I just love the picture but I focus on the scarf.  I am going to print it so Ruth's heart isn't breaking.  I am so not wanting to go back to the real world either.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...