Saturday, December 1, 2018

Saturday

An update with Leona is that they aren't going to do the surgery because she isn't a good candidate for it.  They are probably going to discharge her on Monday.  She is going to move in with Carla so tomorrow Casey is going to pack up Pioneer Lodge and store it at our house until they move it down.  Casey said Leona is really happy to be leaving with Carla.  Casey is on his way home now.  We were able to open the Lego countdown calendars this morning and they kids loved that, thanks Karen.  They liked the chocolate also Mom.  Then we ran errands much to Isaac's dismay but he survived.  The bathtub knob was broken so we couldn't turn on the water so I fixed it today.  I finished the binding on Karen's quilt.  Next time I am going to do a zig zag stitch.  The lady online said to do that but I didn't want to switch machines, oh well next time.  It is a really beautiful quilt.  After lunch we packed a bag of Leona's things and met Casey in Odgen at the train museum so he could take them to her.  We walked around and it was nice, the kids love that place.  We got pizza when we came back to Logan and the car ahead of us paid $5 of our bill which was really nice.  Then when I was giving the kids a bath someone dropped off a bag full of presents that you open one a day.  Today's was a bar of chocolate.  It was really sweet and the kids loved it.  Everyone have a good Sunday, today was a long day.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...