Sunday, June 2, 2019

Busy bee

Thank you again for the fun day on Saturday. Good luck with school tomorrow Karen. Today was busy. Jeramy had to work till 12 so I slept in and then worked on my jacket for an hour or so. Then after work he came by to pick up my hope chest. We are starting to run out of room with his stuff coming in. and his friend has an 8 year old girl that wanted it. Then we ran down to Provo. We took his sister and niece out to Texas Roadhouse for lunch it was her birthday. Then we went over to his moms to drop off a lap top. We went over to his friends and drop off the hope chest. He also had to help a guy put up an air conditioner. Then we ran over for his friends family dinner. It was a busy day. I don't want to work tomorrow 😭 but I guess it is what it is.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...