Friday, June 7, 2019

Friday

I forgot to say yesterday that Casey had an interview for the promotion at work and it went really well.  He should here back whether he got it next week which is exciting.  Since it was a late night last night I skipped the exercise class so the kids could sleep a bit but I did go walking which was nice.  The boys were up at 8 so I probably should gone but instead I finished quilting Karen's quilt from the class and I just have to bind it now.  We went and got some binding fabric, I got black, I think that will look nice.  We also went grocery shopping so we have food.    Then the kids rode their bikes to the library and I walked along Ruthie's bike because she still has trouble sometimes.  It was fun to go tot he library and Isaac got two prizes for reading so much.  We bought some crafts at the hobby lobby and made some bouncing balls which turned out pretty good.  Ron came over and brought dinner which was really nice and it tasted so good.  After dinner Casey, Ruth and Isaac went and flew kites at the park and I stay home with Oliver.  I braided Ruth's hair this morning and she hated it at first but she looked so cute.  It stayed in all day which was nice.  We are headed to Clifton tomorrow to go to the farmers market.  Good luck with dump day, I wish we were helping.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...