Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Wednesday

I am glad that everyone had a good day.  Good luck tomorrow Mom and I hope that you win big.  Today was good.  I went walking this morning and then worked out.  It was really hot today and I was sweating so much.  We went to a free concert at the tabernacle that was a piano and banjo.  They weren't amazing but it was fun.  The kids did really well and we lasted the whole time.  We came home and made snow cones and sat on the deck which was nice.  After dinner Casey went and helped Ron cut back some of his tree.  Isaac had scouts so we rode our bikes to the church.  The scouts leaders came but then canceled because it was the stake swim night.  Isaac really really wanted to go after they mentioned it so we rode our bikes back to Ron's to see Casey.  Randy and Terry had stopped also to drop off the trailer.  So we all loaded Randy's truck with sticks and visited for a while.  They are going on vacation tomorrow.  Isaac still really wanted to go swimming so we went to the stake swim night.  I didn't swim and just read the book Mom got me.  We just stayed for a hour and it was getting cold with the sun setting.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...