Monday, June 3, 2019

Monday

Today I went to work early and did payroll.  It went good so that was nice.  I just set up meetings the rest of the day.  We had left over hamburger pie for dinner and it tasted so good.  My teeth are starting to get better.  I can eat a little more harder foods.  That is good.  I have a really bad taste in my mouth but I think it is just healing.  Tomorrow is my bosses wedding shower.  I am going to give her that bright colored quilt.  Everyone just loves it.  I thought you would like to hear that Rachel.  I love your pictures.  The kids are growing so big.  We can get Ruth bigger shoes.  I think I am going to buy sparkly ones this time.  West Valley has a ton of them.  Karen congratulations on your first day of school.  I am glad everything went smoothly.  Robin that was one big busy day you had yesterday.  I hope you slept good.  It was such a pretty day.  We ate lunch outside and it felt so  nice.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...