Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sunday

That is crazy hail Karen, it is so cold where you live.  Good luck tomorrow with school, I am excited for you.  Oliver's hand is fine.  He took a bath last night and put his hand in the water so it was cleaned.  He didn't wear a band aid today, he said it was feeling good.  Casey worked today and we went to church.  The shoes that you bought Ruth for the wedding are too tight so she was upset about it.  We will have to get her new golden shoes.  She ended up wearing her new sandals to church and it worked out ok.    We played on the deck and the backyard for most of the day which was nice.  We were going to go hiking after dinner but it was stormy so we stayed home and fixed Isaac's bike.  We watched an American tail before bed.  Love you guys, I wish we lived closer so we could do more summer things together.  Tomorrow we are going to go swimming so that should be a fun first day of summer vacation.

Love
Rachel

Last day of school












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...