Saturday, June 8, 2019

Saturday

We headed up to Clifton today.  Casey left early and rode his bike.  We watched a movie and then left.  Casey's knee was hurting him so we picked him up in Preston.  We helped setup the farmer market and the kids were excited and had fun.  She did have any customers today but it was pretty cold.  I wasn't prepared for the cold so I didn't bring jackets.  So me and Ruth went to the DI in Preston and got jackets for everyone.  They cleaned up around 5 and then when everything was cleaned up a customer came and Isaac was bummed.  Isaac was really cute he made signs and tried to think of ways to sell more, it was cute.  We drove up in the mountains so Calleen could show us a really pretty cabin.  It was a beautiful spot.  I hope that dump day went well.  That is always a lot of work.  Good job guys.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...