Monday, June 3, 2019

Monday

Karen, that is stressful about your sink.  Good job fixing it, you are amazing.  The first day of summer vacation went really well and the kids were so good.  I walked this morning and then we went to the work out class.  It went well with all the kids and I think that they had fun.  We did the kids work books and read and no one gave me a hard time.  It was nice.  We went swimming and it was a free swim day so it was packed.  It was at max capacity because after a while they would only let someone in if someone left.  I remembered the umbrella and it was really nice.  We are having the kids make dinners this summer and Isaac made sushi tonight.  It was a lot of fun and he was cute making it.  After dinner Casey mowed the lawn and I edged it.  The girls came and over and played for a bit.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...