Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thursday

Today was good.  I went walking this morning and the weather was really nice but it turned stormy the rest of the day.  We were going to go swimming but it was too cold so we just had a day off.  Isaac read all 8 bad guy books.  We played play-dough and just played at home.  It was nice to go slower today.  I was supposed to have book group but Stephanie was sick so they moved it to next week so Casey thought it would be fun to go see Aladdin.  The theater was pretty full so we got crappy seats but it was a really good movie.  We all really enjoyed it and it was a fun time.  Ruthie was sad near the end so Casey and her were out in the hallway and missed the ending.  It was fun.  I hope that everyone enjoys their Friday.  We are going to try to swim again tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...