Thursday, June 6, 2019

Not a loser

I came home with more money than I started with so that was good.  I put 2 dollars in a machine when we first started and at lunch I had 15.  I played on that and won a little bit more.  Kay won 600.00 and gave us each 20 so that put me way ahead.  It was really nice day and we laughed and played.  I enjoyed the day and that is what really mattered.  Robin and Karen, I am sorry you are so tired.  I have found the week after a holiday is so long.  It just wears you out.  I am going to go to work tomorrow and then after work we are going to Karen's house.  It is free dump day on Saturday and I cleaned out our storage closet and taking some junk up there.  It is suppose to get really cold on Saturday.  Everyone bundle up.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...