Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tuesday

Good job on school Karen, you are so smart and amazing.  I like your giraffe Robin, that looks awesome.  We had a fun day.  The kids slept in and then went went hiking at second dam.  I forgot to charge my watch so it went in the power saving mode so I didn't get how far we went but I think it was about 2 miles.  We went and had lunch at Sam's club with Mom's gift certificate.  The library had a summer reading kick off party so we rode our bikes over to that.  They have a bunch of blow up bounce houses and free snow cones.  Their are so many people their we stood in a lot of lines but the kids had a fun time.  Casey met up with us there after work,  A big thunder storm came so we left but it never rained on us.  It was Oliver's turn to cook and he made hu hot noodles.  He was excited and had a fun time.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...