Saturday, July 6, 2019

Didn't make it

We didn't make it to Logan,  we got up so late and dad's hip gave him a bad night and I was just so tired.  We slept in and then decided to stay home. We worked on the printer.  We have the frame all done and working on the part that melts the plastic.  I did get the jet ski and cabin for our fun trips.  I have been stressing about finding time to do that.  I was glad I found a cabin.  There weren't many choices.  I hope it is a nice one.  It looks like it is close to the water and has a big back yard.  You can look it up.  Not much else going on with us.  I love the tile Rachel.  That looks cool.  I am so glad you are learning how to do that.  Robin that looks like you had a fun day.  I love your bag. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...