Thursday, July 4, 2019

Thursday

Happy Fourth of July.  Casey got up early and cooked for a neighborhood breakfast and had fun.  I got up with him and sewed.  I have got the machine figured out better and was able to do a pantograph.  It was so fun and fast.  I love it.  When the kids got up we went over and had breakfast.  Their was a boy from Oliver school there so he had fun playing with all the kids.  We worked on the shower today.  Casey got the door in, we just need to Sheetrock the inside wall.  I sanded the mortar and then painted aqua defense all over.  I am going to try to get another coat on tomorrow.  We also moved a chester drawers up stairs for Ruth.  I didn't have room for it and Ruth could really use the drawers.  It really helps her room look better.  The kids were so excited to do fireworks we did them around 8 when it was light outside.  Some kids across the street came over and that was fun.  Love you guys and Happy 4th.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...