Thursday, July 4, 2019

Surprise

Karen spent the night and that was fun.  They worked a lot on Statistics and Karen felt a lot better about it.  We decided to go for a little walk before we hooked up with Robin and every road was blocked so we came back and walked around the apartments and to 7-11  We stopped by the mail box and there was a check for 875 from the federal government.  Go figure that one out.  I am not sure what that was for.  I think it is Karen's tax return but who knows.  I am going to cash it and spend it.  We hooked up with Robin and Jeramy and found some really cute shoes for her and Ruth.  We also got the boys ties.  I can't believe it is only two more weeks.  I am going to work tomorrow.  I should have taken the day off but I thought if I needed to take time off for the wedding I would save my time.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...