Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tuesday

I am glad that Dad bought his 3D printer, that will be a lot of fun.  I walked this morning and then let the boys sleep in, we were all tired.  Ruthie doesn't need sleep I guess and was up at 8.  They had swimming lessons and we stayed and swam for a while.  They were out of food and snow cones for some reason so when everyone got hungry we left.  The kids stayed in their swim suits and played in the sprinklers in the backyard for the rest of the afternoon.  I loaded some practice fabric on my new machine.  I am having tensions problems.  I adjusted the foot and that helped a lot.  I think I need a new needle but she gave me the wrong ones so I need to pick some up tomorrow.  We watched how to train your dragon on vudu and it was really good.  After dinner we rode our bikes and bought some fireworks.  The kids are super super excited.  Tomorrow we are going to watch the fireworks at Randy's house so I will be late blogging.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...