Thursday, July 4, 2019

X

Today was good. Me and Jeramy met up with mom dad and Karen for lunch. I got some really cute shoes for the wedding. I told Jeramy I would buy him something fun with the money we got so after we went and got an x box. It was fun. Since his tv is at my place we set it up tonight. I have bad internet so it took forever to download games. So we took.jenkins to the dog park. It was cloudy and cool so we stayed a while. Then we got steaks and potato's it was really good. We stayed in at night I wasn't sure how Jenkins would do. He was a champ and it unphased by the fireworks so that is nice. Hope everyone had a good 4th

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...