Monday, July 1, 2019

WOW

What a good day.  Congratulations Karen.  That is neat.  I bet that felt really good.  Rachel congratulations on getting your sewing machine.  That is so neat you found that.  It was a good find for sure.  Robin, I am glad you had a nice day as well.  I went to work early today and I was so tired.  I worked the whole day so I can leave early to get a mole removed tomorrow.  Yeah for me.  Karen said she is coming down Wednesday night.  She wants to see the zombie movie that is out.  Robin if you want to come let us know.  I am planning on shoe shopping and lunch on the 4th of July.  Karen will be brave for shoe shopping.  Rachel I bet you have two quilts done in a month.  I can't believe she only made 2 quilts on it.  You are going to have so much fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...