Tuesday, July 2, 2019

I'm with Robin

I was wishing it was Wednesday also.  I was also thinking why I didn't take Friday off.  Now I have committed to doing meetings, I have to go.  Oh well I will take days off some other time.  I did go get my mole taken off today so that was interesting.  It really wasn't a bit deal but they used silver nitrate and dad said it is a huge black spot.  I am going to have to wear a bandage for awhile.  Dad did it and bought his 3d printer tonight.  It was pretty fun to do.  Fun times.  Karen way to go on your Othello paper.  You are on fire.  Not much else going on with us.  Everyone have a good Wednesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...