Monday, July 1, 2019

I got it

Good job on your grades Karen, that is awesome.  You are so smart.  I got my mid arm machine today and it is really nice.  Thanks Mom and Dad.  We had swimming lessons this morning and they were really nice and the kids were really happy.  It was a good place to take them.  Casey met us at home and we headed off to Burley.  The kids did really well with all the driving, they did so great.  We stopped and got snacks at a gas stations and later stopped and petted a llama.  The machine was really nice so we got it.  We just took our little trailer and that was perfect to fit everything.  We had dinner at pizza hut and then headed home.  We set up the machine in my sewing room so it was a late night but it was fun to get it up.  Love you guys and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...