Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday

So it was payroll Monday and it took until 11:00 to finish.  It was a busy payroll.  Holiday ones always are.  I left early to go to the doctor and they didn't have my appointment.  He say me any way but didn't fix that mole.  I have to go back.  I lost it.  I was so worried about it and then they said I never made an appointment.  Go figure.  They did fix my running toilet today so that was good.  We did go to dinner afterwards at Salt Lake Burger and it was good.  Dad wanted a glue gun for work so we went to Hobby Lobby and it was by that.  I found the cutest penny collecting kits for the kids.  I thought they might enjoy collecting pennies.  I also bought some pillows so they could make some pillows. They are just small square ones.  Karen I am glad the beef jerky turned out.  It is suppose to be another hot one tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...