Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunday

That sounds like a really good plan Robin, thank you.  I can take the Sunday breakfast also if that is ok.  It will be here soon, I am excited.  Today was good.  Casey went to work and we went to church.  The kids were kind of rowdy but it was good to go.  Casey came home about the same time we did and that was nice.  We worked in the backyard for a bit but it was so hot we retreated to the basement and watched a movie.  After dinner we sat on the deck and it was a nice evening.  Good luck tomorrow.  I have been sad all day that school starts so soon.  It is hard to have it be August already.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...