Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tuesday

Your pictures turned out really nice Robin, you are beautiful.  We had a good day.  I walked this morning and then sewed whiled the kids slept in.  We went to story time and tomorrow is the last day of summer reading so we got our last prize.  We came home and had lunch and then went swimming.  I admit I had a coke at the swimming pool so I could keep up with them.  We had a fun time and it felt so good to swim on a hot day.  It wasn't crowded either which was nice.  We swam until 6 and came home and made zucchini bread.  It tasted good and Isaac did everything, he loves to cook.  Isaac decided to wear the sleeping braces at night and this is the second night doing it.  I haven't made them tight just so he can get used to it.  I hope that it starts to help.  Love you guys and I am glad that you had a good day.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...