Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tuesday

It was a busy day at work but made the day go fast.  Dad picked me up and said let's walk the zoo so we stopped and walked the zoo.  I love going there.  I have to admit that the elephants are my favorite.  They were squiting water at me and dad when we first showed up.  We were the only ones there.  It was fun.  It got hot so we came home and had dinner and just chilled.  Dad put the doors on his table so now it is all finished.  I think it is printing better having it in a warm place.  We are going to hook up for dinner tomorrow with Jeramy and Robin.  It is suppose to be really rainy and cooler.  I love your pictures Robin.  They are just perfect.  I am so glad they turned out.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...