Saturday, August 3, 2019

Mermaid Cereal

We had a really nice time in Logan.  We didn't get the van fixed but we had a good time.  We went to Lees and got sodas and treats for Yellowstone  (yes there is Mountain Dew, Rootbeer, Pepsi, and Diet Dr. Pepper).  We went to Walmart and got some school supplies and shampoos and body wash for the trip as well.  We are starting to get organized.  Ruth picked out Mermaid Cereal for her Sunday cereal.  :).  Robin, I am sorry you got sick at Lagoon.  That is hard.  Did you win something fun at Bingo?  I am slowly getting things in a pile for the trip.  I thought we could meet at Idaho Falls around 11:00 and walk around the falls and have lunch if that works for everyone.  I will look on google on how long that takes to get there.  I am sssoooo excited.  I did get the little ones some jackets.  It might be chilly at night and in the morning.  Everyone have a nice sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...