Friday, August 2, 2019

Friday

Robin,  that is neat you are almost to the moon.  Dad's jeep has 197,000 miles.  That has been a good car for you.  Karen congratulations on paying another round of tuition.  That is a lot of money.  Rachel, I hope you had a nice day as well.  Robin are you going to Lagoon?  It is suppose to be really hot.  Drink lots of water.  Today was good.  I reread my email and it did say the Fashion Place mall so I am not loosing it.  At least not as much as I thought.  We just vegged tonight and dad worked on getting his new computer up and running.  WE are getting up in the morning and going to Logan.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...