Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday

That is stressful about your appointment Mom, I am glad that he saw you anyway.  It was cool and rained a bit on my walk this morning which was nice.  The kids slept in so I skipped my workout class and just sewed which was fun.  We did our workbooks this morning and then played card games.  The kids really love playing games lately.  Isaac had a birthday party for his friend this afternoon.  While he was gone we went grocery shopping.  When we picked him up we stopped at the cheese factory for a snack.  The little kids made pizza for dinner.  The were cute, they grated the cheese and rolled out the dough.  After dinner Casey mowed the lawn and it looks nice.  I have book group on Thursday and I finished the book tonight.  I was cutting it close but I finished it.  Love you guys and have a great night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...