Thursday, August 1, 2019

Thursday

I am sorry about your mix ups.  That is hard and I do it too.  I don't think you are loosing it though.  Thanks for the books, that will be fun.  I am glad that Dad got a new computer, that is fun.  Today was good.  I walked this morning.  We went to the tabernacle to watch the 4 hims perform.  The were funny and it was a good show.  It was popular though and I couldn't find a parking spot so I parked by the fabric store and we walked over so we were late.  All the places by Randy were filled so we sat across from them.  Afterwards we went to a McDonald's with a playground.  Oliver and Ruth made friends and had a blast playing.  We went swimming after we were done.  It was later so we only swam for two hours but it felt nice to be in the water.  The kids are getting so good at swimming.  I had book group tonight and that was fun.  It was good to talk with everyone.  Love you guys and have a good Friday. 

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...