Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Wednesday

Thanks for talking with Ruth Mom, she is cute.  Lets plan for this weekend you guys coming up.  Casey ordered some new parts for the van and they should be here by Saturday.   Dad and Casey and figure out what is going on.  Thanks.  Today was good but I didn't take any pictures.  I walked this morning which was nice.  The library had a dazzling dog show and we went to it.  I thought it was dumb but the kids liked it.  This afternoon we went to the jump zone and that was fun.  The kids had a fun time.  Oliver felt like he never gets little Caesars so we had that for dinner.   Isaac had pack meeting tonight.  The played water games so the kids wore their bathing suits.  The little kids played at the splash pad and had a fun time.  The boys played water kick ball and had fun.  It was windy and cooler tonight and the kids got kind of cold.  Casey worked on the van and then rode down to met up with us for a while.  I am so sad it is the last day of the July.  I keep crying when I look at the calendar for August because school starts so soon.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...