Saturday, July 27, 2019

Ideas

I know it was kinda odd since we were not staying for a lot of meals how about this idea??? If rachel or Karen prefers breakfast we can switch around. I would like to make breakfast burritos one morning though if that sounds ok. For Sunday we could do a pot luck idea where we all bring something fun. I was exiting and thought of cereal lol but we can do anything it's just an idea

thur mom

Friday
breakfast- Robin
lunch- Karen
dinner- rachel

Saturday
breakfast- karen
lunch- rachel
dinner- robin

Sunday
breakfast- all we can have a cereal breakfast buffet and bring items for cereal milk or toast???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...