Monday, July 22, 2019

Monday

Well we made it to work but I really didn't want to go.  I had such an amazing weekend.  I am with Rachel, the wedding and Robin were beautiful.  Robin especially.  Karen I am glad you got through all your emails.  I am still working on mine.  Robin it was so much fun seeing all your presents and then going to dinner.  You looked so happy and so did Jeramy.  Man it was hot.  It said it was 105 in the jeep going over to Robins.  I hope it cools down a little bit,  I do love it staying light so long.  I always love this time of year.  Rachel your quilt is amazing.  That turned out really nice.  I love all the pictures as well.  Thank you for posting them  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...