Saturday, July 27, 2019

Saturday

Rachel, I am glad you had a nice day.  I hope the van got fixed.  Casey called dad and I was worried.  We hung out for awhile in Salt Lake and then went up to Kamas. We started the first batch of beef jerky and I mowed the lawn.  It was nice we went to for a walk around the parade and came back all the parade floats were going down the road.  They even threw us candy they had left.  It was funny, we got more than if we were at the parade.  We came home and Karen had helped us get the stand for the printer done Friday night but there was one part that didn't fit so we made a new and fixed that up.  It was so nice outside today.  Everyone enjoy Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...