Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday

Work was good today. I am glad the weekend is almost here. I took my statistics final tonight. I think I did good on it. The biggest problem I had is I clicked the button to start the test and then I click the pdf and it said the file had been deleted. So my timer had started and I couldn't get the actual test. So I had to email the teacher and get that all fixed. I did get to restart my time though so that was good. It did make it more stressful though. But I am now officially done with the semester. I hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow. Bye

"No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks" 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...