Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday

Congratulations on your raise Robin, that is fun.  Today was good.  Ruthie woke up at 5 again and didn't go back to sleep.  I had her watch shows while I went on my walk.  I was quilting when I got home and it was fun.  The boys were asleep so I skipped my exercise class and finished up my quilt.  It turned out really nice and is so fun to do.  The garden is doing well.  We got four zucchinis today.  The kids were eating the raspberries and I picked a bowl full and froze them.  We went to a concert at the tabernacle.  Randy was there also so that was fun.  It really liked the singers, it was three guys that sang do op songs.  They gave a fun show.  Ruth fell asleep through the whole thing.  We went to lunch with Randy.  Terri's sisters were at the tabernacle and then to lunch with us also.  Afterwards we went and got a present for Isaac's friend who has a birthday party on Monday.  Randy came over this evening and did tiles with Casey.  It is looking good.  He took Mom's bike, thanks again Mom.  Everyone have a good weekend and get some rest.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...