Saturday, July 27, 2019

Saturday

I can't remember either.  Mom had the first day, I do remember that.  We can reassign everything.   Today was good.  I slept in which was nice.  Casey worked on the van today, they was a couple of things that needed to be fixed.  I took the kids to a movie today.  I googled cinemark and the cinema 4 came up but it turned out it wasn't a cinemark so we couldn't use the free tickets.  Isaac really wanted to see the secret life of pets so we saw it anyway.  It was cheap as a matinee.  It was ok but the kids really liked it and watched the whole time.  Calleen and Allen came and visited for a while which was good.  Ron brought over leftovers and we had that for dinner.  I took the kids to the park after dinner and it was a pretty evening.   Love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...