Sunday, July 21, 2019

Amazing

What an amazing wedding that was.  It was just perfect.  I am so happy for you Robin.  That hotel room looks amazing.  I am glad you had a little time together.  I saw on face book that you changed your name.  That was neat.  We had such a fun time at snow bird.  It was just so nice to be in the mountains.  I am so not ready to go back to work.  We went to Kamas today to help Karen with her statics.  Her final is the end of the week.  It was nice to hang out.  While they were studying I took a very long nap.  It felt nice.  This whole weekend was magical.  Bear lake, Lagoon, Snowbird, Wedding.  What an amazing summer we are having.  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...