Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thusday

Rachel, I am glad you had fun at the park and had a PJ day.  Those are always fun.  I hope the books were good.  I love the Tie Dye shirts.  They turned out cute.  Robin, I am glad you survived your first day back to the real world.  Congratulations on the raise.  WOW that is neat.  Karen I am so proud of you.  You made it through your first semester.  That statistics has been nothing but trouble for you.  The final test had to end with a bang I guess.  Work was good.  I had such bad anxiety all day.  Go figure that one out.  I have felt so calm.  I think I just need to stay in Logan and play.  I did go grocery shopping and that felt so nice.  I haven't been to Winco for a long time.  We are going to Kamas and mow the lawn. They are having their 24 th of July Parade on Saturday.  Everyone enjoy Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...