Monday, July 22, 2019

Monday

Thanks for the fun weekend.  Snowbird was so fun.  The wedding was so pretty and you looked amazing Robin.  I am glad that you had a fun weekend.  Today was good.  Ruth woke up at 5 and by the time I got her back to sleep it was a half an hour before when I usually get up so I just walked a little early.  Then I finished quilting my quilt.  I am not amazing at it but I think it turned out pretty good and it was a lot of fun to do.  For my birthday Casey got me a back for another quilt so I went and got that today which was fun.  Then we went grocery shopping.  Randy came over and tiled Sunday and it is looking good.  He came over today also, he was thinking about something with the tiles so he came over to look at it.  They stayed and visited for a while which was nice.  Isaac made meat loaf for dinner and it tasted really good.  It was a good recipe.  The little kids didn't eat it so they were crying all night that they were hungry.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...