Friday, August 23, 2019

Friday

I had a nice day at work and left a little early, I was going to take dad to insta care but it was looking a little better so we just hung out instead.  We didn't go to Karen's yet, we are going in the morning.  I thought it might be nice to have dad home one more night.  Robin that is neat you got to see the city.  I heard the architecture tour is amazing.  You will love it.  I hope Jeramy is surviving.  Rachel I can't believe how many peppers you have.  We tired for years to grow some and they never grew like that  WOW.  Karen we will see you tomorrow.  I think we are going to go to Provo falls and hike around.  We haven't been up there all year.  It could be that the snow just melted up there  :).  Robin enjoy your day off.  Rachel have a nice weekend. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...