Sunday, August 18, 2019

Thanks

Thanks for the fun weekend.  It was really nice.  Jenkins is doing really well and is easy going.  He misses you too Robin.  Casey was able to fix the van this weekend and we are so happy to have it back.  Randy came over this weekend and did most of the tiles on the ceiling, it is looking really nice.  Me and Jenkins walked this morning and he did really well.  We went 3 miles and he kept up the whole time.  It was colder this morning and that made me sad that fall is coming.  Everyone slept in so I was able to finish quilting my house quilt.  I love that machine so much.  We went to church and Isaac gave a talk in primary.  He wouldn't help me write it and he thought it was dumb.  Their were a million kids in nursery and it was crazy.  We walked Jenkins again this afternoon, the kids are really good at it.  We have a lot of green pepper from our garden so we had that for dinner.  We worked in the yard all evening and that was nice.  Jenkins brought his bone out and chewed it under a tree, it was cute.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...