Friday, August 23, 2019

Tired

I'm glad today was Friday. We finished set up and were done by 5. We wanted to go on an architectural cruise but they sold out. The i.t. guy bought me a ticket for tomorrow at 12. So that was nice of him. I've mostly been hanging out with the finance guy and i.t guy. They are older and know great places to eat. The girls are bar hopping tonight and planning to drink more tomorrow. So it's nice to have some people who want to look at the city. Lol I am so tired I think I'm going to bed early and wake up right before I have to go on the architectural cruise. Tomorrow we have a day off so we might also hit the peer and see if they have a fun place to hang out. Love you guys Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...