Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday

I think you will have a fun time Robin.  I hope that you get time to see the city.  Jenkins is doing well.  He is a good dog.  We had a good day.  Me and Jenkins went on a walk this morning.  I worked on Karen's quilt as you go quilt.  I decided to do it on my long arm and it went pretty good.  I think that spray basting might be better but the long arm was a lot faster.  I cut the boys hair this morning and they are looking good.  Randy came over and put the last tiles on the ceiling so we are ready to grout now.  We bought too dark of grout so we need to take it back and new stuff.  We went to go swimming but the swimming pool was closed.  It has a late opening time with school starting. So we came home and played in the sprinklers.  Casey had a dentist appointment to fix some cavities this afternoon.  Mom sent the kids a prize in the mail and they loved them.  We played with them for a while and it was fun.  After dinner we went on a walk and the kids rode their scooters.  Tomorrow is the last day of Isaac's summer vacation, I am so sad.  I need to snap out of it. 

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...