Thursday, August 22, 2019

Thursday

Rachel, I found a picture of your house with the willow tree and then the one you had without and it is one huge difference.  I couldn't believe how different it looks.  I am glad that Jenkins is doing good.  I hope Oliver's lip gets better soon.  Robin, I was worried all day that you were working 16 hour days.  I am glad you get to sleep in hopefully your feet are surviving.  Karen I am sorry you thought it was Saturday.  That just throws you off the whole day.  Dad has a bad insect bite.  It as really swollen this morning and he was so tired. He stayed home and rested and it looked better this evening. I think it is just an insect bite.  They did call him from work today and said he got paid so that is fun.  He will pick it up when he goes back to work.  We are going to Kamas tomorrow if dad is doing well.  I am going to help Karen do her yard.  Everyone have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...