Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tuesday

Good luck traveling Robin, I hope that you have a fun time.  We had a good day.  We walked this morning and Jenkins did really well.  He likes to get up early.  I finished Karen's soft blanket and it turned out pretty good.  It will be warm.  We went to story time this morning and that is always good.  We went to lunch at McDonald's.  I kept crying when Isaac said school so he said it all the time, it was funny.  The kids played on their scooters until Oliver feel and hurt his lip.  So we watched a movie so we could cool off.  They were back on the scooters afterwards.  Oliver has been getting a lot better.  After dinner we took Jenkins on a walk and Casey mowed the lawn.  Isaac starts school tomorrow and he is super excited.  It will be fun for him.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...