Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday Monday

I was ready to play one more day but I went back to work.  It was quiet and I got some stuff done.  I had to take minutes for a meeting and my computer died.  That was fun.  Oh well I don't really care at this point in time so I guess that is good  Does any one have the paints sets for Oliver and Ruth and the bat for Oliver?  They have gotten lost in the shuffle from Yellowstone.  If you could look around the kids keep asking me if I have seen them.  I have looked but haven't found anything.  Good luck packing Robin.  Have fun in Chicago.  You are so good at what you do.  Rachel let me know if you want me to mail Isaac's car so he can exchange it.  Not much else to report.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...