Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday

Thanks guys, you are sweet.  I am sorry about Jeramy's friend, that is hard.  Today was good.  I didn't walk this morning but I did go to exercise class.  A kids hit Oliver and he was sad so we left a little early.  I am not sure what happened and he couldn't show me the boy who did it.  While the little kids were at school I worked on the bath room.  I have been spackling and it is looking a lot better.  We walked to pick up the boys and they don't want to walk with me but I am going to keep walking with them because I like too.  Tonight was the fall festival so we didn't homework before we went.  I was supposed to help with the food so Casey met us there but they didn't need me.  The kids all had a fun time and were exhausted by the end of it.  I think I am going to get some lights for the pirate ship so you can see it in the dark.  It is fun to see people drive by and point at it.  Everyone loves it.

Love
Rachel

Ruth took her sweater off and she had fuzz all over her shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...