Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday

Congratulations on being at your company for 5 year.  I can't believe it has been that long, crazy.  That is really really cold Karen.  Today was good.  I like Thursday's their isn't very much going on which is nice.  This morning I saw some paint to touch up and I ended up painting the entrance way.  It looks nice.  I messed up though, I hung up the picture frames by myself and later this evening the big one fell and broke.  It is sad but we will get a new one and it will be ok.  I called the insurance company about the roof and someone came and looked at it today.  He was nice and seemed really competent.  He sends a report to our insurance and they make a decision.  He said not to use the door to door roofing guys.  They don't always use the best materials and cut costs a lot.  He said to look around and get a good company to replace the roof.  He said that it isn't good to just replace the damaged shingles.  He said it is best to replace the whole roof.  He said that we wont have problems for years but if we try to sell the house people will come and say we have a damaged roof and it will devalue our house.  Sorry that was more than you probably needed to know.  Ruthie was super star at school and had a fun time.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was cold but felt nice to be out.  Imogene came and played for a while.  Casey is on his way home.  We are in our Pj's watching a movie waiting for him.  The kids don't have school tomorrow so it doesn't matter if they go to bed on time.  Love you guys and have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel


Before the tragedy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...