Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Tuesday

Casey made it to Kansas and will be there until Thursday.  It sounds like everything is going good with him.  We had a good day and it was busy.  I walked this morning and I don't like it dark but I am glad I went.  Isaac needed more socks so we went to Walmart.  The little kids brought their wallets and bought a new toy.   They were happy.  We also got some lights for the pirate ship and it looks really good at night.  I helped in Isaac's class and then (drum roll) I painted the bathroom.  It looks a lot better and it feel good to have done.  It was a nice day walking to get the boys, the sun felt good.  We were booed last night, someone dropped by treats.  So tonight we made cookies and we took them to Isaac and Oliver's friend.  It was fun, we need to do stuff like that more often.  Love you guys and I hope that you stay warm.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...