Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Tuesday

Dad had a sick stomach last night and so did I.  I hope we aren't getting sick.  Dad stayed home but I went to work.  We are both feeling better tonight so I hope it was just a 24 hour thing.  Dad is going to have his hip looked at tomorrow.  I hope there is an exercise he can do to help make it not hurt all the time.  Work was good, I got a lot done and that felt nice.  Not so many people were interrupting me all day.  Robin, I am glad you got to his friend.  Rachel, the room looks so nice.  It is going to be so pretty when it is all done.  Karen stay warm.  It looks like the storm is going north of us so hopefully we won't get to much.  Everyone have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...