Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Wednesday

Today was busy and kind of stressful but it feels good to have everything done.  I went to exercise class and we had a sub today.  I left a couple of minutes early.  It was snowing when we left and the kids really liked that.  It is snowing in the pictures but you can't tell.  I had quilt group at my house today so I had to clean.  I also showed everyone how to use the quilting rulers.  Everyone really seemed to like them so it was good to show them.  Everyone liked my machine also and it is fun to show it to people how appreciate it.  Right afterwards I had to go and help in Oliver's class.  We made it on time and the kids were good.  I took the kids to get a cookie since Ruthie had to sit through quilt group and Oliver's school.  It was fun to go and we haven't been in a while.  The kids were playing outside when we got home and I started painting the hallway.  I ended up getting it all done and it looks nice.  I have a gallon left and I am going to continue on and paint the living room.  Isaac was really sweet and made spaghetti for dinner.  He could do the whole thing and was cute about doing it.  Isaac had scouts and he loves going to that.  I picked my counselors for primary.  I figure I was just going to decided instead of agonizing over it.  Casey is coming home tomorrow.  I think the audit went pretty good.  He went and saw the Joker with his co worker tonight.  He said it was pretty good.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...